Soft and chewy Funfetti Cookies are filled with creamy white chocolate chips and crunchy, colourful sprinkles. I like to use rainbow jimmies — but you can use any colour sprinkles you like. You can press a few extra sprinkles into the tops of the unbaked cookies for an extra pop of colour.
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a baking sheet with non-stick spray or line with a silicone baking mat.
- Using an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or a handheld mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until fully incorporated.
- Next, add the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Add the white chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Shape spoonfuls of dough into balls and place about two inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Don’t overbake if you want the cookies to be soft and chewy!
*Yield: Approximately 30 cookies
One Comment Add yours
Looks delicious and simple..
LikeLiked by 1 person